Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sickly Burger King

Erich learned a valuable lesson from last night:

Never, but NEVER eat from a fast food place hooked to a convenience store.

You will die slowly.

I guess it makes sense-I just never thought the icky diarrhea thing would transfer over into BK and mutate into a horrendously mild form of food poisoning.

Luckily for me, I have a stomach of iron. I ate and was very merry ( I love BK fries). Erich got the same thing I did, and suddenly, this morning, he was feeling sick, throbbing headache. He threw up water. I felt so bad for the guy. I pampered him, gave him mounds of pillows and some more water (bottled) to help if he threw up again. And then I gave him some top ramen, followed by more water.

So far, he's still really pale, and feels horrible, and talks like he just woke up. I'm hoping that he'll be alright in a few hours. We do have to work this afternoon.

Other than that, last night I went to another business meeting, and decided the speaker, Brad Duncan, is pretty much a long-winded comedian. He fielded all questions very well, and inspired the entire room. But then again, how can you NOT be inspired by a guy that makes more in one year than several people ever make in their life time.

I've been watching the news, and reading the reports about the economy, and it looks really bad. It looks like we may actually be in a full, head-on depression by 2010-2011. That scares the crap out of me. Because I'm not prepared at all. My job is not secure, I have nothing in the way of savings, (silly little me just realised what savings was!) and I have no back up plan. That's why I'm looking at ecommerce and going from there. At least then I'll have a backup plan, and then I'll be able to have some sort of residual income when things get rough.

Other than that, Jared, Erichs best friend should be coming back soon. I am told that Saturday he plans on hanging out with Cheryl, (his woman! eek! romantic!) and then maybe sometime next week we can all meet up and hang out. Little does unsuspecting Jared know, I have infiltrated the network, and kidnapped Cheryl already. Bwahaha, we make plans as I speak! The day will be glorious. And no, we will not play Scene-it, as both Erich and Jared have all the answers memorised.

Until later

No comments: